Reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Catapult confidence.
Mederma® is proud to offer a stretch marks therapy that delivers visible-to-the-naked-eye results.
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks.
- Diminishes discoloration.
- Improves texture.
- Enhances softness.
After 12 weeks
After 12 weeks
Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy should be evenly applied and gently massaged in a circular motion on all areas of the body where you have stretch marks. Apply two times a day, morning and evening..
Make it part of your routine.
Brush your teeth, wash your face and don’t let your stretch marks tell you what to wear.
2 times a day for 12 weeks is easier than it sounds. Just make it part of your morning and evening routine, and you will see results in 4 to 12 weeks.
- How is Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy different from other stretch marks products?
- Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy is from Mederma®, the number one brand for scars. It is specifically designed and formulated for stretch marks and is dermatologist tested and clinically proven. 80% of women in a clinical study showed noticeable results in 12 weeks.
- What is Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy?
- Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy is a patented cream formula that combines a unique blend of ingredients, including the proprietary botanical extract Cepalin®, hyaluronic acid and centella asiatica leaf extract, and is clinically proven to improve the appearance of stretch marks.
- Will Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy work on old stretch marks?
- Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of newly formed stretch marks. If your stretch marks are older or have faded to silvery white, they may not respond well.
- When should I start to see results?
- If you use Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy as directed, you should begin to see improvement in about 4 weeks. To see optimum improvement, you should use Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy for the full 12-week course of therapy as directed.
- Will my stretch marks disappear completely?
- No product can make stretch marks disappear completely. But Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy can help improve colour, texture, softness and overall appearance.
- When should I start using Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy?
- As soon as you see stretch marks begin to form.
“I am a young mother, and like many others, I was left with very noticeable stretch marks all over my stomach and thighs. When I saw the ad for Mederma® on TV, I knew I had to get it. I started applying it on my stretch marks. After 3 months of using Mederma®, I already see results. I recommend this product to anyone who is trying to reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars!” | Shante, CA
“After my pregnancy, I was left with horrible stretch marks that covered most of my stomach. I used Mederma®, because I saw the ad and thought I'd give it a try. I was surprised how much it worked. Only little faint lines were left, but nothing compared to before.” | Cynthia, IL
“At age 19, I was still wearing training bras, so I decided to treat myself to some breast implants. I was so excited, until about 3 weeks later, when they were covered in stretch marks! I was mortified! Now I was more embarrassed than ever to wear a swimsuit or a dress that had a deep V-neck. I tried Mederma® and started to notice results in about a month. Now it's been 6 months, and I am fearless in what I wear! I can't express how happy I am with Mederma® — a must for stretch marks!” | Kelsey,
“I have a son, and a daughter. After I had these two bundles of joy, pregnancy left my tummy, well less then joyful... until I started using Mederma®. I have only used your product for about 4 weeks, and I am very happy to say that a 2-piece swim suit this summer might be possible. It has also given me the confidence to get rid of the extra "baby" pounds. I don't think I would've tried, if I thought my tummy would be full of stretch marks. Thank you so much.” | April, MN
“I have had four children and now have ugly stretch marks on my abdomen. I tried another product, and that did not work. I didn't want to try Mederma®, because it was so cheap. I just figured there was no way it would work, so I was without hope. That is until one day I went online and found Mederma®. I tried Mederma®, and with the first tube I used, I noticed that my stretch marks were not as red or long as before. The more I use it, the more improvement I see. My only regret is that I hadn't used it before!” | Madeline, OH